EDC Warren County Makes Connections
EDC is the economic development engine for Warren County, New York, attracting new investment, industry and jobs to the area, and helping our existing businesses expand and thrive.
Your Link to Resources
We access a vast network of local, regional, and national resources on your behalf. As the leading economic development organization for the Warren County region, EDC leverages its historical perspective and involvement with local issues and initiatives, as well as its strong working relationships with public and private sector leaders at all levels. We have in depth knowledge and experience with critical elements for decision makers such as workforce, infrastructure and real estate market information.
Your Guide to New York State, Federal and Local Funding & Incentives
EDC Warren County maintains strong ties to New York’s Empire State Development as well as the Capital Region Economic Development Council (CREDC), and is skilled at both assisting site selectors to locate incentive packages to benefit their clients and guiding companies through the state’s Consolidated Funding Application (CFA) process. We have in depth knowledge of a host of available incentives and financing programs on the local level and are in regular contact with federal agencies involved with economic and community development.
Your Introduction to Area Leaders
The staff members at EDC Warren County draw on their background and contacts in state and local government, law, commercial real estate, and finance. That experience, combined with a professional board of directors drawn from throughout the region, gives EDC Warren County a strong foundation from which to offer guidance and connections.
One-Stop Solutions and Connections
EDC works to deliver solutions to existing and new businesses considering investment in Warren County.
EDC offers one-stop solutions for businesses seeking introduction to the county and its resources and for finance, real estate, workforce and development related assistance.
Services for Existing Businesses, Site Selectors, and Location Decision-Makers
Our full-spectrum program builds on our core competencies, allowing us to:
- Assist builders, developers, site selectors and companies with site selection
- Maintain a comprehensive database of open commercial property inventory
- Market the region to prospective employers and investors
- Provide infrastructure assistance, including connecting organizations to funding and planning sources, and incentives and financing programs
- Serve as a clearinghouse of regional economic data and demographic information
- Execute economic development project management
- Facilitate workforce and community development funding and planning
- Administer two revolving loan programs for small business that provide “gap” financing for retention, expansion, equipment and working capital
- Work to reduce red tape and increase inter-municipal cooperation
- Network with state and regional economic development representatives, provide the latest information on new programs
- Bridge the gap between government representatives and the business community
The depth and breadth of EDC’s collective experience and network of contacts at every level enables us to take the complexity and uncertainty out of economic development issues.
Our goal is to bring about positive outcomes for businesses and residents of Warren County.